Kassarie & Kayliray
29. 03. 2016

Wow… it’s almost April. Kayli was able to sneak in a post at the end of December, but I haven’t written a single thing since November. Oops. Sorry peeps. You know… if there’s any peeps out there left reading this little blog-o here. Shout out to you dear reader… I hope you’ll leave a comment so I can personally thank you for sticking around! ;) I don’t really have a good excuse for not writing for the majority of that time… Unless you can call living life an excuse. But I do have an awesome excuse for the last month-ish. Friends… meet our little cowboy Quade!!

Duncan Arizona Newborn Photographer

Our little miss Klara is completely smitten with her baby brother. She asks to hold him several times a day and even just to see him if someone else is holding him or he’s laying in his bed or swing. Klara brings mommy diapers, helps with bath time and really hasn’t shown a single ounce of jealousy, thank goodness!!!

Greenlee County Newborn Photographer

Since everyone keeps asking, I am doing great. I had a rough week there during little man’s second week of life… His daddy caught the flu and passed it to me. Having just had a baby and then catching the flu is basically hell… In case you were wondering. But I did live through it and all is well once again. ;)

Now that things have settled down a bit I have been thinking of blogging again. So I hope to write some more soon and maybe catch up and share a little bit about what we’ve been up to lately… Casa de Mortensen needs a few posts dedicated to the changes we’ve made so far for sure. But no promises. I do have two sweet little kiddos that need mommy cuddles, so you know, priorities. ;)

Have a happy week loves!

Kassi

25 responses to “A Little Cowboy”

1. This post is so adorable! Your kiddos are so cute!

kristinacamille.com

2. Jenny says:

This is too precious.

xoxo, Jenny

3. They are so adorable! Congratulations!

4. Kailei says:

Welcome back! I think some time off from the blog was definitely allowed. I hope all is well with your cute little family!

5. Stephanie says:

Congrats on your sweet boy!

6. Ugh, oh my gosh, I can’t even imagine being sick right after having a baby… I thought being sick when you’re pregnant was the worst, but that sounds awful! :( he is super precious though, congrats!!

• Kassi says:

Yeah, it was literally the worst week of my life health wise… NOT fun! But we made it through! Thanks for stopping by Justine!

7. Fatima says:

That’s so sweet that she’s helping you out with the baby. Us new moms always appreciate any extra set of hands. As for not being able to post anything since Nobember, now worries. We understand you’ve been busy.

8. Ashleigh says:

Oh my gosh, these pictures are perfect! Congrats on the sweet addition, he is a doll! Thank you for sharing!

9. Aw, your little cowboy is so cute! It can be hard to keep up with blogging! Congrats on getting to sit down and blog again!

10. courtney says:

Oh my gosh he is so adorable and so is Klara! Congratulations! You have two beautiful babies!

11. Kerry says:

These photos are precious! Your children are adorable. Welcome back to blogging! You deserved the break! Having a baby and a toddler is crazy I’m sure :)

12. Camille says:

Such a darling photo shoot!

13. Ruth Bates says:

Glad to hear that you’re back in the ‘land of the living’! Having two little ones can be both hell and fun!!!