Kassarie & Kayliray

Do you own a Keurig Brewer?? If not, get yourself to the store, buy yourself a treat and join me in saying #HelloKeurig!!!! At the very least ask for one for Mother’s Day because you are going to love it too! The new Keurig 2.0 K200 series brewer is my new favorite appliance for a few reasons…

1. It fits in perfectly on my kitchen counter. It’s less bulky and much more stylish then other brewers I’ve seen.

#HelloKeurig Review (1)

2. The black and white display screen is easy to use. It allows you to brew the cup size of your choice, from 4oz up to 10oz. You can also brew an entire pot of coffee with this brewer if you want to. I love that you’re not limited to just one cup at a time if you have guests over for breakfast!

#HelloKeurig Review (4)

3. You can make hot AND cold drinks with this hot brewer! Just BREW OVER ICE! Genius!!! I love a glass of iced tea throughout the day. FYI, the Lipton Unsweetened Iced Tea K Cups are amazing! A perfect glass of iced tea at your fingertips!

#HelloKeurig Review (7)

The one and only downside I can see with the new Keurig 2.0 brewer… You can only use Keurig branded K Cups. There is a Peppermint Tea that I loved and couldn’t use until they changed the labeling on the K Cup. But they DID change it so it looks like most manufacturers are changing their packaging to include the K Cup logo. If it doesn’t have that logo on the cup itself it WILL NOT work in the 2.0 brewer. Just make sure when you purchase your cups they have “For Use in ALL Keurig Brewers” on the box. {Notice the Keurig logo on the K Cup below…}

#HelloKeurig Review (6)

Tell me, what is your favorite K Cup that I need to try?? I love the Lipton Iced Tea as mentioned above and the Hazelnut Decaf Coffee… Yum yum!!!

Disclosure: I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

Learn more about Keurig on their Facebook and Twitter Pages.

Kassi

36 responses to “I’m in LOVE!!! #HelloKeurig”

1. Chelsea says:

I love my keurig so much!! I have a question. I’m a fairly new blogger and I’m wondering- how do you go about writing these sponsored posts? I’ve seen a couple now with the Keurigs..is there a site you are doing it through? I’m a beginner with monetizing!

• Kassi says:

Hey there Chelsea! Welcome to blogging! :) This Keurig was sent to me through Influenster. https://www.influenster.com/. It’s a site where you review things you already use and work your way up to reviewing more, bigger items. Definitely try it out! Thanks for visiting and good luck! Hope to see you again soon!

2. Who knew they made this!! How perfect for the summer!

• Kassi says:

Yes!!! I love mine all year long, not just for hot drinks during colder weather! Thanks for the visit Sam! Hope to see you again soon!

3. I am embarrassed to say that I am 29 years old and still cannot make a decent pot of coffee, so the keurig is crucial for me! If my husband isn’t home to make an entire pot, my k-cups have to get me through the day!

4. Sara Moon says:

My favorite is eggnog coffee that I can only get on the Keurig website at Christmas time. It’s heavenly.

• Kassi says:

Yes!! That’s the kind you sent me in our mom swap box, right?! I loved it!!! I’ll have to look for that when the season rolls around!

5. Very Erin says:

I absolutely love my Keurig! I use it every day without fail. I love using it to make iced tea during the summer!

6. We love our Keurig! Haven’t tried iced tea in it yet but need to – that sounds yummy!

7. I love my keurig! I have the older version, but have been thinking about getting the 2.0.

• Kassi says:

I’ve only ever had the 2.0 but I really like it! Keurig convert for sure! Thanks for visiting! Hope to see you again soon!

8. Camille says:

I don’t have the Keurig Brewer just yet, but it does sound fantastic. I will definitely check this out. I think it’s perfect for me (I’m a coffee and tea addict. lol).

• Kassi says:

Oh girl you need one!!! They make your morning or afternoon for that matter cup of tea so easy!!! Thanks for the visit!

9. I have the previous model & I am trying to get this new model! I know I can pass this one to someone as a hand me down. Thanks for posting.

• Kassi says:

Oh definitely! I know lots of people that would love to get even just an older model Keurig!!! Thanks for stopping by!

10. Amanda says:

I love my keurig! And I agree about the downside with the 2.0 cups… That’s mainly the reason I haven’t upgraded yet because there are so many cheaper generic brands from the older model!

Amanda

11. Kassie says:

I used to have the Keurig 2.0, but got rid of it not even a month ago because I haven’t used it much since doing the whole30. It is super nice and easy to use those! I totally understand why people love it and I did too until I was just drinking black coffee!

12. Sammi says:

I am love with our Keurig as well ;) I only drink decaf so there aren’t many flavor choices, but I just bought my husband “Brown Sugar Crumble Donut” and it smells amazing! Sammi | Grounded & Surrounded

13. I’m all about the Hazelnut!!

14. Jaclyn says:

Welllllll, I wouldn’t survive without my Keurig. :X :D

15. Kristen says:

We’ve been toying with the idea of upgrading to the 2.0. I think I’ll ask for one for Mother’s Day.

16. Jasmine says:

I wish I had one :/

17. Amber Hillis says:

Oh I need me one of those so bad lol!!

18. Heather says:

I’m definitely a more-than-one cup of coffee a day kind of gal, but a Keurig is definitely great for being on the go!

• Kassi says:

They have the carafes for the Keurig, so you can do as many cups a day as you like! ;) I tend to drink more than one two, but I like that I can switch flavors if I want.